It is clear that this week, Microsoft fans will be watching the Xbox Series X gaming event that will take place next Thursday. But aside from that, the Summer Game Fest Demo event of the ID @ Xbox program that supports independent or low-budget games has also just started. What does all this translate?
Well, between July 21 and 27, you can download and play no more and no less than 70 demos of games that have not yet been released on Xbox One. Although you may not know a few names on the list, there are also some long-awaited as Destroy All Humans !, Cris Tales, Haven (the one with Furi’s parents, yes), Hellpoint or Raji, among others.
A warning taken directly from the Xbox blog. “The games will be available today, and we encourage you to check the Xbox Dashboard again, as more will be on the way throughout the week. Remember that most of these demos offer a very premature look and may not represent the launch endgame, including availability in each country as developers continue to update and refine their games before launch. “
We recommend you visit the complete entry with all the titles included in the program, although below we leave you a shorter list of 15 new games that have just been announced for Xbox One.
- Ars Fabulae (Punk Notion)
- Back to Belt (Mauricio Felippe)
- Darkestville Castle (Epic Llama)
- Ephemeral Tale (Dawdling Dog, ltd.)
- Fractal Space (Haze Games)
- Galacide (Puny Human)
- Kaze and the Wild Masks (PixelHive)
- Mars Power Industries Deluxe (7A Games)
- Pixel Skater (Chickopie Games)
- Seasons of the Samurai (TopView Studio)
- Skycadia (Studio Nisse LLC)
- Space Otter Charlie (Wayward Distractions)
- The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines (tinyDino)
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (Daedalic Entertainment)
- The Dark Eye: Memory (Daedalic Entertainment)