If today we knew that Cyberpunk 2077 reached its Gold phase, we have also come across the leak of the game map, which shows us the entire Night City and its surroundings, and is that on the left side we have a large sea, with what seems to be a huge building or airport in the middle, while on the other side, and to the south, we see “unpopulated” areas in the form of mountains or plains where we can find some tranquility away from the city, or who knows what dangers there they hide and the maximum tranquility you can find is protected in the city.
What we are seeing would be a map that is accompanied by a gift in physical copies of the game. The map does not offer great detail, but it allows us to have an image of what we will find as soon as we start the game, such as districts and regions.
Regarding the size, it is impossible to know from an image like this if it is large or not, although CD Projekt RED already announced that the game would be ” slightly shorter than The Witcher 3 “, so it is logical to think that the map also is smaller to prevent laziest players from getting bored exploring the world. Luckily, this world will expand in the future with the arrival of expansions, so it should not be viewed as a negative either.
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NvidiaGeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12 (DirectX 12)
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Use of an SSD is recommended
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury