Since last Thursday Epic Games Store gives GTA V to PC gamers, a gift capable of collapsing the Fortnite parents’ store for several hours, but not to reduce interest in getting a boxed copy of the Rockstar jewel, which for another week struggled to be the best-selling video game in the United Kingdom, only behind Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which saw its numbers drop by 32%.
Beyond this leadership dispute, there were few headlines in the ranking from May 11 to 16. In this sense, there are no reports of releases that managed to get into the 40 most successful video games of the week, a top in which Division 2 did raise enough positions, to place itself in the 20th position after seeing its demand grow by 62%. Finally, God of War also climbed positions, to number 31.
Here is the complete top-10:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- FIFA 20 (EA Sport)
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Activision)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar)
- Just Dance 2020 (Ubisoft)
Overall, sales of physical games fell 9% from the previous week, with demand for just over 200,000 copies