An anonymous source could have set off alarms for The Legend of Zelda fans. Although the information should be taken with a grain of salt given its uncertain credibility, it could have been revealed from an internal source from the Nintendo marketing team, revealing that there will indeed be a The Legend of Zelda 35th Anniversary Direct on June 11, 2021, that is, just before the start of E3 2021 in which Nintendo will participate.
The most striking part of the rumor would be the presentation of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Darkness , the long-awaited sequel to Breath of the Wild, which would be shown in a deep trailer lasting almost 10 minutes to show its prologue both narratively and playable. . In this way, players could see Link fighting alongside Zelda against a new threat called the Dark Force in an underground ruins, something according to the game’s announcement trailer.
Contents of the Zelda 35th Anniversary Direct
- Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Extended Trailer. Global launch on July 16, 2021
- Announcement for Zelda: The Windwaker Return. Global release on November 13, 2021. The game features new dungeons.
- Hyrule Village Update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Nintendo Store receives pins and postcards celebrating 35 years of Zelda
- Announcement of Zelda: Dungeon Force, a free-to-play game for Nintendo Switch and mobiles that will arrive in winter.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm Expansion Trailer
- Presentation of Zelda: Breath of the Darkness, which will arrive in January 2022 worldwide