During these last months, I have had the opportunity to immerse myself in the adventures that Destiny 2 offers us. The title developed by Bungie has shown us that, if we want to save the universe from the ruthless enemies of the traveller, we must do it accompanied by our companion’s guardians. If you want to know more about this title, surely you will be interested to know that its new expansion has been delayed next year.
But there is still a lot of work ahead to make this title one of the most played within its genre. While that goal is being reached, I’d like to tell you that the changes to be added in the next update, which will be released on March 16, have already been announced.
All changes of the next update in Destiny 2
Thanks to an article that has been published a few hours ago by the portal, MP1st, there has been evidence of all the aspects that will be modified in the next patch 3.1.1 of this ambitious video game. The changes applied are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where the raid boss would not appear until all players were alive and present.
- The behaviour of the waypoints of the objectives has been improved.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in the text of the prayer directives.
- Fixed a bug where a fireteam member entering the area late could trigger Warsat’s drop visual effects
- Fixed an issue where Zavala’s dialogue in the first zone could play multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a downed energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Sepiks Prime now has a boss health bar.
- Fixed some floating objects in the environment.
- Fixed an issue where some monster spawn points appeared to be accessible doors to players.
- Fixed an issue where an Overload Captain could appear under the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the physics of a wall was missing at the start of the attack, allowing players to get lost outside the environment.
- Fixed an issue with the Linear Actuators Exotic Expertise for Titan Exotic Dungeons not activating properly. The quality now behaves as expected, activating on each / next melee hit after an appropriate amount of sprint time.
- Power Source no longer displays a generic “Damage Increase” chain when its buff is active.
- Fixed a bug where the Mantle of Battle Harmony and Exotic Omioculus were not displaying their flavour text.
- Omioculus no longer grants melee energy when made invisible, only to oneself in some circumstances.
- Shooting Star Breastplate no longer grants an Overshield when used with non-Thunder Shock Supers.
- Fixed an issue where flavour text would not appear on various seasonal weapons.
- A rumble has been added to the end of the reload of “Dead Man’s Tale”.
- The visual effects of the “Risk Runner” perk that caused epilepsy problems have been adjusted.
- Arbalest’s aim assist has been reduced, making headshots difficult in the Crucible.
- Adjusted the Frenzy and Cranial Spike perks to using the correct buff icons.
- Fixed the death feed icon for Ticuu’s Divination.
- After a few weeks of development and playtesting, we also have a stasis balancing round scheduled for March 23rd.
Other issues resolved by the Destiny 2 update in patch 3.1.1:
- Dunemarcher’s Linear Actuator Exotic Expertise will now properly trigger on melee hits, and combatants will be chained, after sprinting for the appropriate amount of time.
- The Double Trouble Dream City Triumph can now be obtained.
- The Braytech transponder signal in Europe will no longer be removed if the player dies with 2/3 completed.
- Completing the Lost Sanctuary Ascendant Challenge will now grant progress towards the Ascendant Champion and Triumphs of Speed.