PlayStation has updated the information about the launch of Resident Evil 8 (Resident Evil Village), the latest installment of this Capcom horror saga, for its PlayStation 5 console where it reveals the main features, such as that the game will reach a resolution 4K * with RayTracing, and of course, when we look at what the asterisk means, the company clarifies that it will use a dynamic 4K resolution.
Obviously, a 1080p @ 60 FPS mode could not be missing, and although it is not indicated, the dynamic 4K + RayTracing would be at 30 FPS. As for the Xbox Series X, at least it is known that the game will hit 4K @ 60 FPS, but we assume that with RayTracing this figure will change to the same native 4K but at 30 FPS, it has not yet been confirmed.
- Stunning Visuals: Explore the terrifying and beautiful sights and sights of Resident Evil Village in 4K * with RayTracing.
- Fast Charge: Pick up where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5’s ultra-high-speed SSD.
- Adaptive Triggers: Feel the weight and pull of the gun’s shots for an even more immersive experience.
- Haptic Feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on Compatible Headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D audio enhances the experience by making you feel the eerie sounds coming from all directions.
* Dynamic 4K and HDR require a 4K and HDR compatible TV or display.