During the launch event of the PlayStation 5, we saw how the firm gave us some reviews of its power. Likewise, the revealed gameplays have shown that the new console will arrive with great capacity. To further strengthen the power with which the console will be arriving, Sony has updated the official website of the console , in which they have given more details about it.
Under the name of Lightning Speed, the firm has presented us with the technical details of the console. Among which is the framerate in which the games will be running, as well as details of the CPU, GPU and the new SSD. With this, the Japanese company wants to demonstrate that the console will not have a weak power, compared to its competitors.
- Raytracing: Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as light rays simulate individually, creating true shadows and reflections in PS5-compatible games.
- 4K-TV Games: Play your favorite PlayStation 5 games on your stunning 4K TV.
- Up to 120fps with 120Hz output: Enjoy smooth, high-frame-rate gaming up to 120fps for compatible gaming, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
- HDR Technology: With an HDR TV, compatible PS5 games display an incredibly vibrant and realistic color gamut.
- 8K Output: PS5 consoles support 8K output, so you can play on your 4320p resolution screen.