OnePlus announced a few days ago its partnership with Epic Games to exclusively bring the Fortnite gaming experience to 90 FPS in the recently introduced OnePlus 8 family.
This allows the gaming experience in Fortnite to be superior to that of other smartphones, which are currently limited to 60 FPS.
As part of the partnership between OnePlus and Epic Games, both companies will present a new map for Fortnite called Isla Creativa “90” on May 29 at 4:00 pm live.
This new “90” map, created in conjunction with Team Evolve, will be available in Fortnite Creative Mode for all players who wish to access it.
The Creative Mode “90” map consists of 5 individual mini-games, lasting up to 90 seconds each, focused on speed and fluidity. Up to 16 players will have the opportunity to compete to see who is able to get more points in the course of the 5 mini-games.
In addition, this new map, which will be available to players around the world, includes a diverse range of historical and futuristic environments and terrain.
The five mini games include:
- Color Dash – Located at the Gateway of India, this game tests players’ abilities to color as many tiles as possible, while being subjected to extreme horizontal gravitational forces. Players will be equipped with Boogie Bombs that they can use to harm their opponents, as well as for their own benefit by knocking down the map.
- TNT Run – This game tests the skills of the players to keep in constant motion while the ground disappears under their feet. Players can act strategically to clear the ground near their opponents, as well as set traps to become the last player standing.
- Skydive Shoutout: A true test of skydiving skills. This mini game launches players from the ground up to start a race that will be won by the one who is able to go through the most hoops in 90 seconds.
- Target Practice: a precision test. This mini game includes zombies that appear and disappear quickly in different places on the map, so players will have a few seconds to practice target shooting.
- Lava Escape – This game tests the jumping skills of the players, who will have to show their ability to leap forward to get ahead of the rapidly ascending lava.
In order to offer the best gaming experiences on mobile phones, OnePlus has announced a special offer with which each user will get free OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z with the purchase of the OnePlus 8.
With a low latency mode and an immersive audio experience in real-time, the Bullets Wireless Z provide the user with a good gaming experience without any distraction.