NVIDIA leaves us today with a new bundle, on the occasion of the arrival of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War , which is the latest installment in the popular Call of Duty franchise. The game will transport players back to the early 1980s, where they must battle across the world in iconic Cold War settings such as East Berlin, Vietnam, and the KGB headquarters facing off against historical figures.
NVIDIA announces new bundle: GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 with Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
A major release that is set to be one of the most popular games.
The title incorporates many of NVIDIA’s exclusive technologies, including:
- Raytracing: both ambient occlusion, local shadows and sun-derived shadow effects are generated in real time by ray tracing.
- NVIDIA DLSS – Employs trained artificial intelligence to increase frames per second while maintaining visual quality.
- NVIDIA Reflex – Lets you measure and reduce system latency, resulting in faster keyboard and mouse response and improved interaction.
- NVIDIA Ansel: Allows you to take photos within the game and easily share them on social networks.
- NVIDIA Highlights: In multiplayer mode, this technology automatically records the highlights of a game so that the user can then select and share them.
The new batch of GeForce RTX 3080 or 3090 with Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will be available from October 30 to December 10, 2020. The game is scheduled to launch on November 13. For the full list of products and assemblers subscribed to the promotion, NVIDIA has made the following link available.