Monster Hunter Rise will feature old acquaintances from its most recent and successful installment, Monster Hunter World. These are the announced additions.
Monster Hunter Rise opens the hunting ground on March 26 on Nintendo Switch. The new installment of the saga will come with a few new proposals under his arm and with unpublished creatures to face. Although there is always room for veteran monsters.
As is tradition, Monster Hunter Rise also adds monsters from other installments and, this time, the game will also receive some unique ones that we were able to meet for the first time in Monster Hunter World.
In a small clip posted on Twitter, the Monster Hunter account has featured the new signings. Be careful, because several inhabitants of the New World have been sighted near the Kamura village. It’s time to go hunting again. At the moment, the additions from Monster Hunter World are :
- Anjanath : Brutal Wyvern that made it difficult for us in the mid-game of World and that was one of the most visible faces of this installment.
- Kulu-Ya-Ku : Wyvern Bird with a predilection for eggs.
- Pukei-Pukei : Another Bird Wyvern to stay away from if you don’t have antidotes on hand.
- Jyuratodus : A swimming Wyvern that makes mud its most important weapon and defense.
- Tobi-Kadachi : Watch out for this Wyvern with fangs and it’s going to leave you electrified.
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) March 4, 2021
For now, these are the World members coming to Rise, for a total of 28 confirmed large monsters . What creatures would you like to see on Switch? On PC you will have to wait a bit, since the game will be released in 2022.