343 Industries continues to update Halo: The Master Chief Collection to bring ever more content and features to its fans. Like many games, the title has benefited for several months from a system of seasons and challenges in order to unlock various elements of customization. Good news though, all content is free and players can still claim previously obtained items with no time limit.
The studio just announced that the sixth season, Raven , will go live on April 7.
Ready yourselves, Spartans. Season 6 of MCC, Raven, arrives for free on April 7!
🛡️ 100 tiers to unlock in the Season Pass
🎒Brand new back accessories, skins, and armor
🍃 A fresh set of Seasonal Challenges with 3 unique rewards
🎮 Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC
🔥 And more! pic.twitter.com/dStf3lVfLK
— Halo (@Halo) March 31, 2021
For the more curious among you, do not hesitate to subscribe to the Halo Insider program which already allows you to try your hand at this season and discover the following new features:
- Waterfall and Edge , two maps from Halo Online that are coming to Halo 3
- A seasonal store where you can spend your points freely
- New customization elements including three new animated visors and accessories to be placed on the back
- Keyboard / mouse support on Xbox
- Customization of the FOV on the console to modify the camera’s field of view
We remind you that Halo: The Master Chief Collection is available on the Xbox Game Pass console and PC, and that it benefits from a Series X | S optimization allowing to play at 120 frames per second.