Developer Hartie95 has just released a new version of fastCFWswitch, as a reminder, there is a possibility to change CFW from the Tesla Menu overlay, fastCFWswitch is an overlay menu allowing you to start a payload from your SD card.
It is possible to define the name of the entry and separate them by categories, the order is currently used directly from the .ini file.
– Have Tesla installed on his console
– Download and extract fastCFWswitch
– Modify the config.ini file contained in config / fastCFWswitch to point to your .bin file
– Launch the Tesla Menu (hold L + Down and press R3)
– Change your payload to change your CFW
Version 1.2.0 unveiled by HArtie95 adds ums support in Hekate’s boots.
Download: fastCFWswitch 1.2.0