It is just two months before Borderlands 3 celebrates its first year of life. The craziest Gearbox and 2K shooter has managed in all this time to amass a solid base of fans who have joined those who follow the fun Borderlands saga since its inception.
To celebrate this event, 2K and Gearbox have decided to launch a series of pre-mini events during the summer that will allow their players to get a good loot of objects, materials, and gold within the game.
- ECHO Overload (July 30-Aug 6) – Loot will be easier to get during rare chest events in the Twitch ECHO extension.
- Extra Boss Loot (Aug. 6-Aug. 13) – Most bosses will drop Legendary Loot more easily.
- Loot Monsters at Spade Point (Aug. 13-Aug. 20) – Loot enemies appear more easily.
- Show Me Eridium (Aug. 20-Aug. 27) – Eridium will be easier to get, and items purchased with Eridium will be cheaper.
- Peaceful Chaos (August 27-September 3) – All easy modifiers in Chaos Mode.
- Let It Rain (September 3-September 10) – Enemies will drop more money from the game.
From next July 30 to September 10 (3 days before the anniversary), there will be updates every Thursday that will activate all these mini-events.