AMD is releasing the new Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 graphics drivers , the first after the launch of the RX 6000 series, which debuts with the RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT graphics cards.
In addition to supporting the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 drivers , we also have official and optimized support for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands , arriving this November 23rd. Also, Vulkan support is expanded with a new extension; “VK_KHR_fragment_shading_rate” .
As is typical of each new driver released, there are a number of bug and bug fixes. Let’s review what they are:
Fixed Issues with Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 Drivers
- The Record Desktop and Instant Replay feature could cause visual problems when playing video on some systems.
- It was possible that custom fan settings on the RX 500 series might not be preserved after activating the computer in ‘sleep’ mode.
- Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards could experience performance issues when idle or in a multi-display setup with Radeon FreeSync.
- Disabling Performance Metrics Overlay while playing could sometimes cause ‘freezing’ or ‘stuttering’.
- The Radeon RX 5700 may underperform with the Xuan-Yuan Sword VII video game.
- Mouse corruption can be experienced when changing graphical options with the Vulkan API in Serious Sam 4.
- Graphics issues could be experienced on some surfaces with Far Cry Primal with RX 5000 graphics cards.
Whether you have an RX 6000 series graphics card or an older generation GPU, it is recommended to always install the latest graphics drivers. You can visit the AMD support page to download them.