After a long period of leak news, the Samsung Galaxy F62 model with 7,000 mAh battery was officially introduced at the event held in India.
The newest member of the Samsung Galaxy F series has been officially introduced after a period of ongoing leaks . As the last member of the F series , the F62 manages to come to the fore with its gigantic 7.000 mAh battery in addition to its technical features . So, what does Samsung Galaxy F62 offer to users with its price and features ? Here are the Samsung Galaxy F62 features and price!
Samsung Galaxy F62 Specs
The Samsung Galaxy F62 is installed on top of the 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with FHD + resolution . This screen, which also hosts a brightness value of 420 nits , also supports 393 ppi pixel density.
The phone, which is powered by the 7 nm Exynos 9825 processorwe are familiar with from the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series, also comes with 6/8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. At the same time, this processor was accompanied by a 7,000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging support .
On the camera side, the new member of the F series has a quad rear camera setup. These cameras are listed as follows:
– 64 MP wide-angle main camera (PDAF) with f / 1.8 aperture
– 12 MP ultra wide-angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture (123 degrees field of view)
– 5 MP macro camera with
f / 2.4 aperture – 5 MP depth camera with f / 2.4 aperture
On the front of the phone, which has all these camera features, we are greeted by a 32 MP resolution selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture. In addition, according to the information shared by Samsung, 4K 30fps and 1080p 30fps video can be recorded with the rear camera of the device . At the same time, the 32 MP front camera of the device is capable of recording 30fps video at 1080p resolution.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Price
The Samsung Galaxy F62 price was officially announced with the event. The prices of the F62 according to the RAM capacity are as follows:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage – 23,999 INR (Approximately $ 330)
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage – 25,999 INR (Approximately $ 358)
Finally, it should be noted that Samsung’s new generation phone will be available in India in the first place as of February 22. You can examine the technical features of the device right below.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Specifications
- Weight: 218 grams
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm
- Screen: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen, 20: 9 aspect, 393 ppi pixel density, 420 nits brightness, 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution
- Screen Case Percentage: 86.7 percent
- Operating System: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Processor: Exynos 9825 (7 nm) Octa-core (2 × 2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2 × 2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4 × 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Graphics Unit: Mali-G76 MP12
- Battery: 7.000 mAh capacity battery with 25W fast charging support
- Memory: 6 and 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.72 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF
12 MP, f / 2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide angle)
5 MP, f / 2.4, (macro)
5 MP , f / 2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f / 2.0, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.8 ″, 0.8µm