The iPhone 12 Pro Max, which Apple released for sale in a short time, succeeded in surpassing the iPhone models released in the last three years from the first week.
According to the research results published by Flurry Analytics, it has been stated that the iPhone 12 Pro Max has succeeded in surpassing all iPhone models released in the last three years since the first week of its release.
According to the published research results, we see that the lowest sales figures in the first week of the iPhone 12 series belong to the iPhone 12 Mini.
In this section, it is said that the most successful model of the series is the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It is stated that the 12 Pro Max, which is said to surpass the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, and iPhone 12 Pro models with its first week sales, also surpasses the iPhone models released in the last three years.
The only model of the iPhone 12 series that approaches the first week of sales is the iPhone XS Max.
What does iPhone 12 Pro Max offer with its features?
- Weight: 228 grams
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm
- Display: 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10 support, 1284 x 2778 pixels, 458 ppi
- Operating System: iOS 14
- Processor: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- Battery: 3.687 mAh
- Memory: 6 GB RA
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f / 1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f / 2.2, 65mm (telephoto), 1 / 3.4 ″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2.5x optical zoom
12 MP, f / 2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultra wide angle), 1 / 3.6 ″
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f / 2.2, 23mm (wide), 1 / 3.6 ″