Normally we have the cell phone size Holographic 3D projector. But the Holographic projector based on a cell phone was too small So we decide to DIY a big one with PVC, cardboard, raspberry Pi 4 and 32 inches LCD.
List of Materials:
1Respberry Pi 4/or 3
2 PVC sheet(0.5mm thick layer)
4 LCD 32 inches or less size
5 3D Scanner(optional)
Step 1: PVC Cutting
1. Prepare Cutting pattern with Word, and print it with A3 size Paper.
2. Cut the pattern from paper and Cut thick cardboard with this pattern.
3. Cut PVC board with cardboard pattern.
Step 2: Prepare for a Pyramid
1. Fold the cut PVC board
2. Dig a hole in the top area of the PVC board
Step 3: Make a Pyramid
1.Connect the boards with screws
2.Make a pyramid and stick the pyramid to thick cardboard
Step 4: Make Cardboard Structure
1.Prepare a Cardboard box
2.Cut box with a knife
Step 5: Make a Projector
1. Make the LCD flat position and connect Raspberry Pi to LCD
2. Put the box and PVD pyramid on the LCD
Step 6: Using 3D Scanner to Scan the Object and Make Holographic Video(optional)
Step 7: Play the Video in Your Projector
Play the video we made with Raspberry Pi 4
and enjoy your Holographic 3D! Holographic your things!